SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Wanted asap,
T6 Devonport wheels with 235/55 R17 103V tyres, or does anyone know of a VW dealer who has any.
Thanks

Found plenty of Devonports on ebay from £1200 down to £545 but all with 215/60/R17 tyres, but I want 235/55/R17, !!!!!!!!
Come on, someone must have 235's gathering dust in the garage.

They are so many on eBay because they come with loads of models of T6 as standard from the factory.

Assume owners already have alloys in place to upgrade to so sell the factory alloys with delivery miles.

That’s a long way of saying they probably all have the same tyre size because that’s what’s supplied by the factory.

You're right, loads of vans being suppled with Devonports then being upgraded, so a good supply if you damage yours in the future, but at the moment being sold as sets of four.
They all seam to be fitted with 215/60/17C Continental ContiVanContact 200 tyres, even ones off 4Motion vans.
I think they have stiffer side walls than the ones fitted to Cali's.
Still looking for some 235/55's

Thanks BJB,
I've already sent a message on this add enquiring about the size but not had a reply, certainly the price is good.
Thanks for the info, Graham

Wow they are a bargain I might even try for them myself....:thumb I'm only joking but they are good value..;)

Wow they are a bargain I might even try for them myself....:thumb I'm only joking but they are good value..;)
Yeah they're brilliant value, I really fancy them for ours! Wife not up for it unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wanted asap,
T6 Devonport wheels with 235/55 R17 103V tyres, or does anyone know of a VW dealer who has any.
Thanks
I am looking to sell a set of theese in very good condition with low mileage cross climate 2 tyres 235/55 17 bought in feb for a norway trip that never happened so only done about 1500 miles.
just looking at some 18” replacements