Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Digital vs paper service record

P

phil keegan

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
New Coast has been delivered to our doorstep from Listers (and Autoebid). Delighted! With this cheaper option you don’t get a showroom handover. Clearly a complicated bit of kit with the help of a few online videos everything I’ve checked so far except the blanking plates under the front seats seems to be present and working. On a checklist from this forum a service manual was listed as one of the items. Am I correct in thinking the service record is now digital rather than paper or do I need to obtain a paper version? Thanks for advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Coast has been delivered to our doorstep from Listers (and Autoebid). Delighted! With this cheaper option you don’t get a showroom handover. Clearly a complicated bit of kit with the help of a few online videos everything I’ve checked so far except the blanking plates under the front seats seems to be present and working. On a checklist from this forum a service manual was listed as one of the items. Am I correct in thinking the service record is now digital rather than paper or do I need to obtain a paper version? Thanks for advice.

Congrats on your new Cali.
Yes the service records are now entirely digital. When you get a service done you can ask for a printout of what was done should you wish to have something.
Enjoy!

Thanks Mr T - useful to know