Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Discover Media Pro Main Menu

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Started the van today and noticed that the items in the Main Menu i.e. Radio, Telephone, Navigation, etc had spontaneously rearranged themselves across the two pages. Inconvenient because after 14 months i’d got familiar with their positions.

So just for information - I discovered that if you apply a long touch to a menu icon you can move its position (as per on a smart phone).

Started the van today and noticed that the items in the Main Menu i.e. Radio, Telephone, Navigation, etc had spontaneously rearranged themselves across the two pages. Inconvenient because after 14 months i’d got familiar with their positions.

So just for information - I discovered that if you apply a long touch to a menu icon you can move its position (as per on a smart phone).
Yeah mine has done this a couple of times. Mildly irritating. But not as bad as the inability of the system to retain basic settings e.g. its memory of how I have configured traffic sign recognition and warnings is completely random! Useful to know how to move the icons though - I didnt know that, thanks GG.

Yeah mine has done this a couple of times. Mildly irritating. But not as bad as the inability of the system to retain basic settings e.g. its memory of how I have configured traffic sign recognition and warnings is completely random! Useful to know how to move the icons though - I didnt know that, thanks GG.
Hi @GrahamB regarding the traffic sign recognition - I set mine to visual and audible warnings for ‘speed exceeded’ and it always defaults back to visual only after a while. Irritating.