Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Disneyland Paris

Pro moochers

Pro moochers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Heading to the alps in May 2021 (hopefully) for my wife’s 40th and she wants to visit Disneyland.

I believe there’s a carpark you can stay at onsite for around €45 per day/night.

Anyone stayed here? Not too bothered about aesthetics of the surroundings but wondered if it’s safe and, a good location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep many times .
We always stop on the way back from the alps in winter and take the kids In Disney.
Its about 30 a night or it was,
Maybe more now but you can walk down to the bars and restaurants in the evening and have a good night.
The carpark is huge...in summer it gets busy .
We stayed here on my wife’s 40th in August on our way to the alps and got the train into Paris
The train stations are very busy but it’s definitely a good time

Yep many times .
We always stop on the way back from the alps in winter and take the kids In Disney.
Its about 30 a night or it was,
Maybe more now but you can walk down to the bars and restaurants in the evening and have a good night.
The carpark is huge...in summer it gets busy .
We stayed here on my wife’s 40th in August on our way to the alps and got the train into Paris
The train stations are very busy but it’s definitely a good time

Perfect, thanks for that!
We did wonder about links to Paris centre so that’s good news too

Train station at Euro Disney just outside the park and there’s a toilet shower block on the carpark that you can use it’s always usually clean

Belting!

We're thinking about Disney next year too, so this is interesting for us also.

@Jay20cali - the website below says the toilet and shower is closed 7pm to 8am, which would be really difficult to manage round overnight with the kids. Also the ques at 8am must be like the ride ques inside?

Hi no I would ignore this
We have been in Feb every year for at least 12yrs on our way back from snowboarding the toilets have never been closed.
Also a couple of times in the summer.
The building is part of the park security so the door is always ajar (unlocked)
You will see the security in the the building and often in the toilets with all there army type clothes and rifles ...
Don’t be alarmed there all very friendly

Back