Display Change

Glyn

Glyn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
This morning the display looked like this;
IMG_1788.JPG
I had the control button changed today by a VW main dealer, everything works great but the display has changed to;IMG_2133.jpg
I have read the Cali Supplement and tried everything I can think of to return it to how it was earlier which is my preference to no avail.
Anyone know how to return display to how it was?
Thanks in advance

One of the menu options alongside the one for the heater, fridge and roof is to change the display from time to battery data. I’m not in the Cali now so can’t say the exact terms but it’s there somewhere.

Can't find it, I'll have a fresh look in the morning, thanks

Firstly you'd have to drain the water tank one marker and put on the fridge.

Then press the round knob and turn it to the menu to select what you want to see on the display (don't know the English menu). Then press the knob again, and select what you want to display. Press again, et voila!

One of the menu options alongside the one for the heater, fridge and roof is to change the display from time to battery data. I’m not in the Cali now so can’t say the exact terms but it’s there somewhere.
Done, thanks for taking the time to answer. Select "Display" and choose an option for what information is on the screen, easy. I think I must have been having a senior moment late last night. Once agin, thanks.

Hi Glyn

I also need to change the Control button on the Display Control Panel. Wonder if you could let me know which dealer you used, and any useful information, please?

Regards

David

I used the Liverpool Van Centre which may be a bit too far from you. They have a couple of "Cali Experts" (mechanics who has had additional training specific to the Cali) and this is a simple change for them.