Display not quite turning off

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hope you can see from my pic that my display is not quite turning off. Not noticed this before so wonder if it's a recent thing and if anyone else has got this. It's definitely sort of partly on because when I change the display I can still see it when it goes in standby. When it's 'off off' properly it's black. Any thoughts. IMG_20190506_163700.jpg

Press the left under button, the backlight will pop up, then press the left under button again. This must turn off the display.

Press the left under button, the backlight will pop up, then press the left under button again. This must turn off the display.
Cheers. So you can alter back light? I know the left button turns it off and when it's off like that the display is black

I installed this new panel, because my original display had a broken turning knob, and when sleeping down at night the display never went dark. The light was less bright than with the backlight on, but it lighted up the whole vehicle, so I had to put something in front of the display to have a real dark bedroom.

Back