• Thread starter Everything VW California
  • Start date
Moose

Moose

T6 Ocean 204 DSG
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Did not get mine from the shop, but boy what a difference, the best money spent on the cali so far :bananadance2

Damon18

Damon18

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 204
We had rattles, but threads on this forum said to wind out the awning, and check that the 2 (anti-rattle) rubbers were still in place.
Checked, and found that 1 had slipped, so stuck it back in place and have had no more rattles for months, and it cost nothing.

pjm-84

pjm-84

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Found my rattle in the end. Dry hinge on one of the arms however I will be buying these!

pjm-84

pjm-84

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Can we have a speed option when ordering via PayPal to save having to enter all details again.

V

VikkiM

Guest User
Put these in yesterday full of hope but the rattle from the awning is now worse than it was before....any suggestions?

Jason wallace

Jason wallace

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
How have you spaced them? When i first fitted mine i had them too close to the center which meant when the awning was wound in the arms didn't actually sit against them.

Also worth checking other causes.....the leg springs can be a pain, but can be stretched a little to stop them rattling.

Jason

Put these in yesterday full of hope but the rattle from the awning is now worse than it was before....any suggestions?

HTML