Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dog Insurance for long trips abroad?

Skewif

Skewif

It’s not what you have, it's where you wake up.
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
My current pet insurance with Pet Protect is limited to 31 consecutive days abroad, I have to inform them of my exact travel plans in advance and the amount of cover more than halves the moment I leave the UK. This policy is too limiting as I'm away for a couple of months and have little idea as to where I might end up. Can anyone recommend some dog insurance that is better suited to the Cali way of life?

My current pet insurance with Pet Protect is limited to 31 consecutive days abroad, I have to inform them of my exact travel plans in advance and the amount of cover more than halves the moment I leave the UK. This policy is too limiting as I'm away for a couple of months and have little idea as to where I might end up. Can anyone recommend some dog insurance that is better suited to the Cali way of life?
I've found the NFU to be very good for pet insurance.

I've found the NFU to be very good for pet insurance.
Thank you. Just had a quick look and they cover for 60 days total a year so better than I have.

I’m with Pet Plan and when I was travelling to Europe for mating my bitch I wasn’t sure quite how long I’d be and if I remember correctly they advised that if it looked like it was going to be over the 30 days to give them a call. So whilst not explicitly in the policy they would make an exception with prior warning.

Thank
I’m with Pet Plan and when I was travelling to Europe for mating my bitch I wasn’t sure quite how long I’d be and if I remember correctly they advised that if it looked like it was going to be over the 30 days to give them a call. So whilst not explicitly in the policy they would make an exception with prior warning.
Thank you. I prefer to deal with company’s who are flexible. Will check them out.

Back