Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Dometic/Waeco CFX35, window bags.......

andymozza

andymozza

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Due to the sale of our Beach we have a few items for sale.
Waeco/Dometic CFX-35, 1 year old with only a few weeks use. Sold
Pair of Vanessa window bags in grey, less than one year old. Sold
Comfortz roof topper and windscreen cover in black. Sold
Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Would prefer collection due to size of times. Collection from Teesside area.
06AEAA15-0C08-4D8F-8C15-1B16F252B585.jpeg C97CFF84-C8B6-41AD-87E1-DEF9DFB12F0E.jpeg A5706E91-B82E-49D0-B656-B36E22C556BE.jpeg EB801D33-EE63-4D61-9946-D0A5E5A84645.jpeg 263463EB-66C7-413C-989D-2F3DFE321AA5.jpeg

[RSVP=27980]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Last edited:
Couldn’t agree more Matt, come in so handy with a baby with all the nappies and wipes etc.

How do they fit to the window?
They fit in the recess of the window behind the pull down blind. The back of the bag has a plastic insert making it rigid. They are very sturdy once in position.

I have these best accessory I have bought really handy because they have a handle and can be used as an overnight bag good fit into the window space as well if I hadn’t just spend €360 euros on mine I would of had them

I will take the "Comfortz roof topper and windscreen cover in black £200" if you can post to me?

I have these best accessory I have bought really handy because they have a handle and can be used as an overnight bag good fit into the window space as well if I hadn’t just spend €360 euros on mine I would of had them
I was a bit unsure about these but they are brilliant, quite deceiving how much you can get in them.

I was a bit unsure about these but they are brilliant, quite deceiving how much you can get in them.
Fitted all my socks, underwear, trousers, shirts and washbag for a year’s travelling in one compartment. Two boys took up 1.5 compartments. Mrs Amarillo took up the remaining 1.5 compartments.

The Velcro on the polystyrene cuboids has given up - it is easily fixable.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

I’ll take the Vanessa bags if nobody else has shouted yet

Can i get first refusal on vanessa bags if Abbeytaff changes mind

What would you take for the cooler, and would you be willing to split postage?