Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dorset Volksfest 12th - 14th July

Anyone going next year? Wondering about getting a club camping area if there's enough interest?

Minimum 8 vans

I maybe interested

is a club camping pitch same size as std pitch 6x6 m ?

do you know what discount is for club camping ?

I think you will get 8 pitches sold easily b4 may next year

Last edited:
We would also be interested

Also interested - we have not done this event yet but have heard some great things about it! Also, relatively local for us which is a bonus.

Last edited:
Also interested we’ve never been to this even.

Hey Guys,

Details for Dorset Volksfest 12-14 July Wareham 2024 are:
Adults (16+) £55
Teens (12 - 15) £25
11 and under FREE

Usually there is also a pitch fee of £10 but this is waived for clubs. Pitch size: 6m x 6m

We can also choose to have our own portable loo for our club for £60 (max £7.50 per van with minimum of 8 vans)

We have to pay in one (happy to be the club rep) so assuming you are happy to pay me and for me to pay them on all our behalves?

To get a club area we need 8 vans (7 more as we have already committed)

Can you reply if you are interested and your opinion on the portaloo so I can gauge interest?

Cheers!

Hey Guys,

Details for Dorset Volksfest 12-14 July Wareham 2024 are:
Adults (16+) £55
Teens (12 - 15) £25
11 and under FREE

Usually there is also a pitch fee of £10 but this is waived for clubs. Pitch size: 6m x 6m

We can also choose to have our own portable loo for our club for £60 (max £7.50 per van with minimum of 8 vans)

We have to pay in one (happy to be the club rep) so assuming you are happy to pay me and for me to pay them on all our behalves?

To get a club area we need 8 vans (7 more as we have already committed)

Can you reply if you are interested and your opinion on the portaloo so I can gauge interest?

Cheers!
Count me in please and our own loo sounds good. 1 adult

Back