Downstairs sheet size on 3 seat Beach

• Thread starter California Dreamin
  • Start date
California Dreamin

California Dreamin

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone know if you can get away with a fitted double sheet on the VW Comfort Mattress on a 3 seat beach lower bed? Hoping it would fit given how deep a normal mattress is and therefore how much extra material there is to make up for the 135 to 150cm difference in width. Having searched the forum I cannot find a definitive answer - but apologies if this has been answered fully elsewhere.

Does anyone know if you can get away with a fitted double sheet on the VW Comfort Mattress on a 3 seat beach lower bed? Hoping it would fit given how deep a normal mattress is and therefore how much extra material there is to make up for the 135 to 150cm difference in width. Having searched the forum I cannot find a definitive answer - but apologies if this has been answered fully elsewhere.
We use a standard fitted double sheet and it's fine. :)

We used a kingsize sheet over an Ikea topper and it covers the topper and the entire bench seat front very nicely.

Back