Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dubflecta Communication & General Customer Service

DrJuanKerr

DrJuanKerr

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Has anyone had any problems ordering from dubflecta?

I paid for a set of dubflecta sleek on October 1st and apart from the initial receipt I have had zero correspondence from them.

I've emailed dubflecta@gmx.co.uk but received no reply

I've called the number listed on the web site [07875 510511] and left a message but received no call back

Is this "normal" customer service from Dubflecta?

Not the customer service to inspire confidence in a supplier.

Yep had similar issues ended up contacting him via messenger and got instant response and again when I ask a fitting question after receiving my items

Got the address through his fb page I think @dub.flecta

Well, today I called every hour on the hour. The calls go through to an answer phone. Several messages have been left

They have now had 4 emails and a plethora of phone calls.

Proper "Happy Shopper" tbh

I too have contacted a number of times both by phone and email to no avail a month or so ago. I gave up although still haven't bought any.

I like the look of the 'sleeks' but I am now looking for alternative suggestions? I don't want to be drilling any holes though.

I too have contacted a number of times both by phone and email to no avail a month or so ago. I gave up although still haven't bought any.

I like the look of the 'sleeks' but I am now looking for alternative suggestions? I don't want to be drilling any holes though.
ClimAir.

https://www.climairuk.com/

I paid for a set of dubflecta sleek on October 1st and apart from the initial receipt I have had zero correspondence from them.

I've called the number listed on the web site [07875 510511] and left a message but received no call back

I can not recommend them based on the CS I received.

Like I said try messenger with address @dub.flecta I just did and got instant response from him.

For the record Im very happy with the product, easy fit, looks good and does the job well

So, it turns out the problem seems to have been with MyHermes instead. They claimed 3 failed deliveries and thus returned the goods to the sender. We had one failed delivery slip put through the door but no others. Their webchat is useless too. Typical customer services drivel. "Yes sir", "I understand what you're saying sir", "I'd be unhappy too sir", "I agree sir" etc.. All the while producing no helpful solution

CS is terrible, I also tried to contact them on numerous occasions with no luck. What’s more disappointing is the fact I didn’t even receive my VIP discount

I tried several times to get in touch with dubflecta, got fed up and went elsewhere,
poor show !!!!!!

+1 Climair emailed with query regarding colour and received response next day

Quick update, I ordered a set of slimline deflectors from Dubflecta (by phone to get club discount) they arrived within 3 working days. Not fitted yet but they look very good quality.

Quick update, I ordered a set of slimline deflectors from Dubflecta (by phone to get club discount) they arrived within 3 working days. Not fitted yet but they look very good quality.
Is the discount free postage? As on their site there's no way of adding any discount code I noticed.

I got some and forgot about the discount haha. All good though, will be fitting very soon.

No reaction on my order neither. Just thought it was Brexit related.

I've had two sets on my last two vans and been very happy with the fit, function, durability, instructions and look.

I can't remember if I made contact via email or messenger. I seem to remember it taking a little while but I received a response where he explained that I just needed to mention the club to get my discount which was, I think, applied to the postage.

He's not a massive operation so I don't think he can be blamed for not being contactable by phone. Whilst I can understand the desire from a convenience point of view for a customer, I can also see how disruptive it could be having to answer the phone throughout the working day.

My father in law has fitted the stick on deflectors on his previous two vans, and seems happy with them but IMHO they look awful, no comparison to the integrated look of the dubflectas.
If and when I replace my van, one of the first additions will be a set of the dubflectas.

PS I have no relationship with the company apart from being a satisfied customer! Don't be put off, if you have a little patience, it is a great product.

J

I give in trying to contact them
No reaction on my order neither. Just thought it was Brexit related.
Fast and efficient alternative.

Back