Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dubflecta. Wind deflectors

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I have bought a set of dubflecta Wind deflectors for my Cali. And I must say what good quality they are for the money
I think they are about half the price of vw. They came with fitting instructions. But not really needed they are easy to fit.
Just wind the window down. Place the deflector into the window recess. Push in the supplied clips and that's it
They have been on for 3 months and haven't moved. Ideal if you like me need a little bit of air in at night.
Highly recommended. Thanks John.

VW ones were a surprise extra on ours. Work pretty well! No idea what they usually cost though?

Hi Kev, was thinking of getting a set of the Dubflectas myself. What did you go for the retro or the sleek? Have you noticed any additional wind noise when driving? And do they make a noticeable difference when driving with the window down? Thanks

Hi Ian. I went for the sleek ones I'm not sure he did the retro when I bought mine.
They make quite a bit of difference when driving with the windows down its quieter. There is no extra noise either with the windows up. They stop a lot of the wind turbulence you normally get with the windows open. They are handy at night as well because you can leave the windows open a little bit for fresh air without letting in wet if it rains.
Oh and they look cool as well. :thumb Send John an email tel him you are a member and he will do you free post :thumb
Cheers kev

Thanks Kev, e-mailed John and waiting his response before I order them to get free postage. Think I'll go with sleek after your glowing recommendation, cheers

Good choice. They are so easy to fit :barmy you will have no probs.

Dubflectas arrived just 3 days after ordering and with free postage for being VIP member on this forum. John at Dubflectas was really helpful and promptly dealt with my e-mail. I've fitted them to the Cali now - pretty easy to do and they look really good, not blingy or obviously an aftermarket accessory. I went for the sleek style and they really are as described (very sleek) and fit in perfectly with the vehicle, particularly if you have the privacy glass. Tried them out with the window down for a bit today and definitely make a difference to amount of wind in cab. I would definitely recommend them.

Have dubflecta gone out of business, rather like dthe look of the sleek defectors but can't seem to buy from anywhere.