Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Duvalay 5 cm FreshTec topper for Ocean and Coast

BugsyMalone

BugsyMalone

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
As new, Duvalay 5cm Freshtec topper for the downstairs bed. It is custom made to fit the space with a cut out to match. Probably one of the best toppers available and a pleasure to sleep on. Also included is the fitted Duvalay checked plum and white zipped fitted sheet. The two items retail at £288.90 new. We will sell for £150.00, collection in Sidmouth or postage in addition at cost.

IMG_1508.jpeg

As new, Duvalay 5cm Freshtec topper for the downstairs bed. It is custom made to fit the space with a cut out to match. Probably one of the best toppers available and a pleasure to sleep on. Also included is the fitted Duvalay checked plum and white zipped fitted sheet. The two items retail at £288.90 new. We will sell for £150.00, collection in Sidmouth or postage in addition at cost.

View attachment 84835
Is that a topper for the upstairs bed below?

Interested…
If it’s not for haydnw 2

I'm interested, but nowhere near Sidmouth - any idea what postage would cost?
Hi, thank you, I don’t know about postage yet. Will have to look into it on Monday. If I get enquiries for collection, it would be easier for me and I hope you understand if I accept other enquiries until we have done a deal.

Is that a topper for the upstairs bed below?
Hi, no not in the picture. It is the Duvalay one folded in two. We do have a topper for upstairs but it is only a Silent Night one, not the same quality although it worked well for us as a compromise between comfort and bulk for manoeuvring upstairs.

I'm interested, but nowhere near Sidmouth - any idea what postage would cost?
Hi again, I have estimated the size and weight of the parcel and I think Parcel Force is the cheapest at around £36.00 although it might be more by the time it is all wrapped up. I will pay for the packing materials and am willing to cover the postage over £25.00 so you have a fixed price to work on if you are interested. It does add a lot to the price but please let me know what you think. Cheers, M

Reactions: JES
Interested…
If it’s not for haydnw 2
Hi again, I have estimated the size and weight of the parcel and I think Parcel Force is the cheapest at around £36.00 although it might be more by the time it is all wrapped up. I will pay for the packing materials and am willing to cover the postage over £25.00 so you have a fixed price to work on if you are interested. It does add a lot to the price but please let me know what you think. Cheers, M
Hi again, are you interested in taking this further?