Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold DUVALAY GOLD MATTRESS TOPPER

R

Roger

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Luxury!

Raskelf Duvalay Gold 5cm (2") - the thicker version - memory foam mattress topper for Cali t5 / T6 lower bed. Not slept on directly as I had an arthritic hip (now replaced!) and also needed an even softer topper that we used over the top of this one. When not in use, always stored indoors in a smoke and pet-free house. The white cover unzips for washing and the topper comes complete with a light blue Duvalay fitted sheet that also unzips for washing. New price now nearly £250.00, including the sheet.

£125.00 collected from near Exeter.

Happy to discuss a courier, but from my initial enquiries seems likely to be expensive (£20-£50).

DSC05445.JPG

DSC05446.JPG

DSC05447.JPG

DSC05448.JPG

DSC05449.JPG

DSC05450.JPG

DSC05451.JPG

Hi Roger. Would you take an offer of £100? I'd probably have to arrange a courier, unlikely to be driving down your way for a while. If it could be compacted into as small a package as possible I can arrange UPS or Similar to collect. Let me know! Also, out of interest, did you put this topper directly onto the 'seat' or on top of the existing Comfortz 'standard' mattress downstairs? Many thanks. Rob

Hi Roger,
If you’d take £100 for it, I am not far from Exeter!
Kind regards
Matt