Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Duvet Size

nickdrums

nickdrums

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
A very specific question - does anyone know roughly the size of duvet to buy for the upstairs bed? I don't have my van yet so can't measure!

Well, I recommend a super-king feather duvet. It packs down to nothing and is so voluminous and cosy. Game changer for us.

We use a standard double size but I sometimes end up cold when Mrs VD and the dog have both pulled most of the duvet over to their side. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, you could certainly opt for a larger width if you felt like it, as Anne has done.

Goose down will give you ultimate warmth and lightness, but you pays your money...!

We pack our duvet into a big dri-bag. I just squish it down with one knee while rolling up the top of the bag and expelling the air, then one click closed and it's very stowable.

The 'correct' size is a standard double. But we use a kingsize as it reduces duvet hogging on colder nights. Plenty of duvet for us both to wrap around ourselves like a sleeping bag if necessary. We use a 4 Tog in the summer and 13 Tog in the winter. We roll it , use compression straps and stow it in the wardrobe. The straps aren't needed for the 4 Tog. It rolls up very small.