California Club Meet East Fleet Farm - Weymouth

rich-s

rich-s

East Fleet Farm Touring Park - Weymouth
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all,

We are happy to announce that we are organising a meet at East Fleet Farm in September. The weekend will be 9th and 10th Sept 16. We are offering a substantial discount on our usual nightly price for VWCC members. The price for the 2 nights will be £35 for hook up pitches and £30 for basic pitches inclusive. We will have our usual festival food vendors on site - likely to be Fish and Chips on the Friday and Wood Fired Pizzas on the Saturday. Our bar onsite will be open each evening, but will close at 11pm. I am hopefully going to book a band for the Saturday night and will update the post as and when I can confirm Currently we have set aside approx 25 grass pitches and it would be great to fill them. If there is more demand, we have plenty of space.

We are touring park located 3 miles from Weymouth, on the shore of the Fleet lagoon. We have a 5 Gold Pennant rating with the AA.

*edit* Have managed to sort out our online bookings for the meet. You can book online here .

The club discount will be available for 'Electric Hook Up' and 'Basic Camping' pitch types. Please just book for 2 adults only, regardless if you are bringing children or dogs. This way you will just be charged the rates promised above. On the notes section at the end please let us know your forum name along with number of Adults / Children / Dogs etc. Here comes the important bit When you have chosen your pitch type you will be presented with a page detailing the pitch fees. At the bottom there is a Discount Code box - please enter vwcc and press the update button - the discount should then appear.
This offer is only available for the advertised meet weekend of 9th September 2016. You must book at least 2 nights, but as we have had some interest in the Sunday night, we have extended the offer to a 3rd night for those that would like to stay on.
Any problems - or if you'd prefer to book over the phone please call us on 01305 785768 .

Cheers

Rich
www.eastfleet.co.uk

*Also posted in the events section here https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/events/weymouth-meet.13/

Last edited:
Count me in. Depending on VW delivering. Could be great timing. Or not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love to come but a bit too far for 2 nights term time :( Maybe have another meet in the school hols for those with kids from further afield.

Last edited:
Sent an email. Hopefully Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

We would like to come Friday , Saturday & Sunday provided we've got our T6 Ocean.

Last edited:
Have managed to sort out our online bookings for the meet. You can book online here .

The club discount will be available for 'Electric Hook Up' and 'Basic Camping' pitch types. Please just book for 2 adults only, regardless if you are bringing children or dogs. This way you will just be charged the rates promised above. On the notes section at the end please let us know your forum name along with number of Adults / Children / Dogs etc. Here comes the important bit When you have chosen your pitch type you will be presented with a page detailing the pitch fees. At the bottom there is a Discount Code box - please enter vwcc and press the update button - the discount should then appear.
This offer is only available for the advertised meet weekend of 9th September 2016. You must book at least 2 nights, but as we have had some interest in the Sunday night, we have extended the offer to a 3rd night for those that would like to stay on.
Any problems - or if you'd prefer to book over the phone please call us on 01305 785768 .

Cheers

Rich

Love this place! We went here on our trike towing a trailer tent/folding camper last time, and we are planning to return as often as we can, now we have upgraded to our beautiful California! (Might still bring the trike too though!)

I'm now terribly unhappy :(

Having just committed myself to attending I've looked at my running diary and that weekend is the Great North Run, Newcastle, the biggest running event in Europe and for the first time ever I've managed to secure a place on first ballot :shocked

I'm now terribly unhappy :(

Having just committed myself to attending I've looked at my running diary and that weekend is the Great North Run, Newcastle, the biggest running event in Europe and for the first time ever I've managed to secure a place on first ballot :shocked
Have sorted this out for you GJ. Shame you can't make the meet, but hope to see you in the meantime. :thumb

Love this place! We went here on our trike towing a trailer tent/folding camper last time, and we are planning to return as often as we can, now we have upgraded to our beautiful California! (Might still bring the trike too though!)
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Pictures of our camping at East Fleet and Weymouth harbour

We are booked for this as well. Really looking forward to this. Helen had a significant birthday in the area with all her family last year and it was fantastic. Over 20 of us camping. Will be so nice to return to the area and with the Cali this time.

Got about a dozen bookings so far. :thumb

Hi Rich
So disappointed that we can't join you - we will be in Catalonia that weekend. We have fond memories of your lovely site as it was one of the first trips we made in our new Cali three years ago.
We hope to re-visit some time soon.
Leighton

Hi Rich,

Not going to be able to do that weekend as I shall be away walking in the Dolomites.

We do however hope to visit your sit before then. As we live in Bristol and love that coastline we have given your site the dubious honour as the venue for our first trip out when we get our Cali. When that will be is down to VW so not booked yet. We will be the ones providing entertainment to the more experienced when we start to set up.

Hi Rich
Will book once we have delivery of our T6 Cali.
Hopefully beginning of June. Confirmed build day today.:)

Hi Leighton
Plan a 2 wk trip to Catalonia next May.
Visited Girona during the flower festival. Hoping to explore the area more with our Cali & bikes.
Have a good trip.

Hi Rich,

Not going to be able to do that weekend as I shall be away walking in the Dolomites.

We do however hope to visit your sit before then. As we live in Bristol and love that coastline we have given your site the dubious honour as the venue for our first trip out when we get our Cali. When that will be is down to VW so not booked yet. We will be the ones providing entertainment to the more experienced when we start to set up.

Love the Dolomites. One of our favourite places to ski.
Hoping to do some walking in the Dolomites with the dogs . The company we ski with have dog friendly chalet in the summer.

Hi Rich,

We stayed at East Fleet Farm for our 1st test outing. The place is really nice. Really good shop onsite incase you forget anything. Festival Food nights at weekends make it easier too. Best of all, theres a pub onsite!

Last edited:
Back