Eberspacher default setting

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Just wondering if there is an easy way to change the default setting of my eberspacher cab heater on my 06 Cali. Using the remote, the overhead button, or the menu, all bring it on at no 7, when for keeping the chill off, I find no 3 fine, so I'm always having to adjust it.
Any quick remedies I can apply through some hidden settings?

Our 2012 Beach always defaults to the last temp that you had it set at.

Just wondering if there is an easy way to change the default setting of my eberspacher cab heater on my 06 Cali. Using the remote, the overhead button, or the menu, all bring it on at no 7, when for keeping the chill off, I find no 3 fine, so I'm always having to adjust it.
Any quick remedies I can apply through some hidden settings?
If you switch the Control Panel Off, there is no real need to do this every time, then when switched On the Parking Heater will be set at Maximum, 7.
However if it is not Switched Off and left On then the last heating level will be the default for the remote or heater button on the Control Panel.

If you switch the Control Panel Off, there is no real need to do this every time, then when switched On the Parking Heater will be set at Maximum, 7.
However if it is not Switched Off and left On then the last heating level will be the default for the remote or heater button on the Control Panel.
I'll try that, thanks WG. I sometimes do turn the panel off, but not always so perhaps that is the cause. Cheers.

Back