Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eberspacher parking heater exhaust pipe

S

Stuthewarrior

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi,
Has anyone got a picture of the parking eberspacher heater exhaust pipe. I am just wondering if mine is to close to the coolant pipes that run underneath.
Thanks
Stu

Hi,
Has anyone got a picture of the parking eberspacher heater exhaust pipe. I am just wondering if mine is to close to the coolant pipes that run underneath.
This heater is mounted in the original heater mount using the cradle mount that is under the vehicle's driver seat area

Thanks
Stu

Hi,
This heater is mounted in the original heater mount using the cradle mount that is under the vehicle's driver seat area

Thanks
Stu
Which vehicle do you have as your Avatar information says T6 Cali on order?

Hi, I have a got a 2017 caravelle that I have fitted a heater into using all the California parts I just wanted to see how close the coolant pipes are by the heater exhaust pipe. I can find any pictures to reference it on.

Regards
Stuart

Hi, I have a got a 2017 caravelle that I have fitted a heater into using all the California parts I just wanted to see how close the coolant pipes are by the heater exhaust pipe. I can find any pictures to reference it on.

Regards
Stuart

I have retro fitted a warm air heater I think yours might be the heater that warms the coolant ?

This is a picture of mine

IMG_20200418_133529.jpg

Just wondering if they all run this close ?

Screenshot_20200420_153603.jpg

Not many of us will have done this as they are standard on the California.
I know some have done this on the T6Forum, you might get additional help from there.

This is the best I can do for now.
I have no picture of the thing in real life.
This thing is mounted on the right side onder the van (under a big plastic cover).
standverwarming.JPG

The coolant heater is this:
aux heater.JPG
And that sits under a big plastic cover on the left side.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi,
Yes it is as the top picture shows.

Regards
Stuart

I can get my fingers between the exhaust the pipe I am talking about just wondering if this is normal. I have attached a picture to help show it.
Stu

Screenshot_20200420_153603.jpg

Back