Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Edinburgh - Edinburgh van centre

N

NZCol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone had any dealing with them, specifically with a Cali ?

Mine will be shipped back in April in a 40ft container along with all our other guff. I was planning on arranging to get it trailered to a dealer to get it lowered, checked over and re-cmoplied/registered in the UK, possibly resetting the MFD to be primarily in mph not kmh. I will be based in Edinburgh at that point so they seemed the logical solution.

Yes, they have some staff who are very knowledgeable about Cali's - we bought ours there and have had repairs done. I've dealt with David Miller (Sales) plus another guy (Alan??) in the workshop.

You could always drop it to us and have a longer drive home!

cheers

I would endorse Ewan's previous response. I bought our new Cali from them in March and they seem to have knowledgeable people there. David Miller in Sales and David Smith on the warranty/workshop side.

Coincidentally, I've just booked in with them next week for a warranty repair. So far I've had a good, professional, no quibbles service.

I have also used them for warranty repairs and a service I would recommend them.

I picked up my new Cali from Edinburgh Van Centre a few weeks ago and dealt throughout with David Miller. Very pleasant, knowledgeable and great handover. If the after sales service is anything like the purchase service then I will be extremely happy. :D

Yes I'd definitely recommend them too. Unfortunately they don't have a body shop there so Kirkcaldy is the nearest for any VW-approved paintwork repairs - where they don't seem to be quite as au fait with Calis.

Thanks - good to know. I might have to ring them and have a chat, i emailed them but no response. Because of tiemzones its easier to flick emails than call sometimes !

I bought my Cali from them. David millar was really helpful and efficient and really knew his stuff.

Thanks for the pointers - been dealing with Dave Miller and he has been excellent.

normg said:
I picked up my new Cali from Edinburgh Van Centre a few weeks ago and dealt throughout with David Miller. Very pleasant, knowledgeable and great handover. If the after sales service is anything like the purchase service then I will be extremely happy. :D

I picked up a Beach last week and I agree entirely with that post. DM at that Centre was just great.

I have just bought a slightly used beach from David miller and he has been pleasant and helpful as well as knowledgeable at all times would have liked a better trade in price but then who wouldn't

Just as an FYI there are 5 new Calis sitting on the forecourt at the Edinburgh Van Centre, T5 of course but didn;t expect to see so many in one place.

We've just bought our new T6 beach from Edinburgh, we dealt with David, they have a section of the van centre dedicated to Cali's and would recommend them even if only to get advise.

We've just bought our new T6 beach from Edinburgh, we dealt with David, they have a section of the van centre dedicated to Cali's and would recommend them even if only to get advise.

David is very good but I have found the service department at best average.

He has gone to Jerba Campervans I was told. There gain, VWs loss imho.

Just heard today that Edinburgh Van Centre has closed and business including outstanding orders have been transferred to Aberdeen. The service centre at Bilston will continue to operate as normal. The site was always a bit chaotic but it served a need for those of us in the east. It will be interesting to see how VW plan to plug the gap for sales in the central belt.

Just heard today that Edinburgh Van Centre has closed and business including outstanding orders have been transferred to Aberdeen. The service centre at Bilston will continue to operate as normal. The site was always a bit chaotic but it served a need for those of us in the east. It will be interesting to see how VW plan to plug the gap for sales in the central belt.

Eastern Western Motor Group in race to open Volkswagen Van Centre Edinburgh​

13/09/2022 in Car Dealer News