Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Edition Details

I have tried to contact these people but they never replied,i really want to order edition stripes but reluctant to part with money to a overseas company.Still trying to locate a UK company that can do these.

Hi Jaydub, that company uses PayPal so you would be perfectly safe. No Delivery and you get your money back.
They probably don't read English so that's why no answer to emails. When dealing with companies overseas I often use a translation site to translate my email and have always got a reply in the past.
Personally I would just order what you want and pay with PayPal.

It's a German company so I suspect more reliable and trustworthy than a fair few!

Shambly had some great Edition strips made up a while back and might be able to help. Search shambly and edition.

Yes, I have a spare set of side, rear, and centre front graphics sat here as I had two made up (I had the fog light surrounds painted black) .They say california SE, not edition though...

I was avoiding work and looking at the old threads yesterday, how much do you want for your set, can't remember what is was last time?

Nice

Last edited:
We are currently developing some side decals in conjunction with DMB Graphics, we do however need a Cali to test these on and have photographs taken.

In return a free set of decals is on offer.

Anyone interested?

We are currently developing some side decals in conjunction with DMB Graphics, we do however need a Cali to test these on and have photographs taken.

In return a free set of decals is on offer.

Anyone interested?

Our Salsa Red Beach would love Black Edition Graphics.

I forgot to add, ideally you need to be in the Worcester area, HR8 post code?

I was asking ÂŁ65 for them at COTF. Rear, Side, and middle front (I had the fog light covers painted to match - much easier than trying to wrap that complex shape yourself).

Martin if you want to use known artwork that fits perfectly, pm me.

I'll take photos at the weekend.

Simon

We can supply a FREE set to anyone willing to travel to us at HR8 near Ledbury. We would try them on our own but we have a tailgate strip on ours so cannot fit/photograph this one. Hence the need for a donor vehicle. Fitting would take around 30mins for 2 sides and rear.

We can supply a FREE set to anyone willing to travel to us at HR8 near Ledbury. We would try them on our own but we have a tailgate strip on ours so cannot fit/photograph this one. Hence the need for a donor vehicle. Fitting would take around 30mins for 2 sides and rear.
No problem travelling on any Monday, are the the same as edition graphics ?

We have the California Edition ones already done. We will be doing a whole range with different text. Just need to get photos and test fit before commencing with the rest. We also have some other designs we are working on alongside the edition ones.

We have the California Edition ones already done. We will be doing a whole range with different text. Just need to get photos and test fit before commencing with the rest. We also have some other designs we are working on alongside the edition ones.
Happy to travel up on Monday,we booked in for cotf too so happy to put a sign up graphics suppied by..

Happy to travel up on Monday,we booked in for cotf too so happy to put a sign up graphics suppied by..
Ok it's a deal. If it's not too much to ask. Can the van be clean? I understand motorway grime but generally clean would be good for photos.

Its only done 400 miles and is parked in the garage cleaned, so will only be grime travelling up, if you can pm me your address a suitable time etc i will contact you directly. Regards John

Look forward to seeing the pics. Will these be cut and shaped the same way as the Genuine Edition stickers? The ones on the german site don't look the same shape.

They will be cut/shaped at the ends but NOT into the gaps.

A massive thank you to DMB9R for the Edition Graphics and B pillar decal.Some thing so simple changes the look in minutes,some better photos soon when the lights better.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I like that! Is the front valance sticker available too?

we will make the template for the front ones soon.

A few pictures of the Edition stripes and Pillar blackouts.
2015-02-16%2014.06.06.jpg