Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Either im going mad or my Coast has an issue

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi all. 2022 t6.1 coast 15k

All fine until recently I noticed it starting to pull away from standstill with less urgency (ie. Under its own steam when releasing the brake). Thought I must be dreaming but it's still there & when previously it would never roll backwards on a hill, now it does slightly.

Eco drift mode hardly comes on now. Feels a bit like there's an anchor attached to the back. Can't decide if it's something in the dsg or not.

Feels like one of those issues a service engineer would struggle to recognise but to me it was borderline sprightly before. Now it's a slug.

Doesn't help that the local dealer (York) admits they're useless with calis.

Anyone seen similar.

Cheers
Tony

Have you checked if hill start is enabled?

The local commercial dealer should look at it as a general Transporter issue, nothing to do with a Cali.

Have you checked if hill start is enabled?

The local commercial dealer should look at it as a general Transporter issue, nothing to do with a Cali.
I didn't think (nor can I find) where to check that in the menus. I thought it was on permanently?

True. I get that. Thanks

I didn't think (nor can I find) where to check that in the menus. I thought it was on permanently?

True. I get that. Thanks
Never checked either but looking at manual always on. Also says deactivates if an engine issue and by the sounds of it, you have an engine or gearbox issue. Carista might get you more info and an error code.

IMG_7176.jpeg

Last edited:
Back