Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Electric Hook up

Steven Birbeck

Steven Birbeck

Little Blue
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi When using elec hookup do I simply plug in lead or do you have to do anything with the trip switches in rear cupboard.Many Thanks Steve

Hi When using elec hookup do I simply plug in lead or do you have to do anything with the trip switches in rear cupboard.Many Thanks Steve

Switch them to the on postion!
Pointing up and showing red:thumb

Not only plug it in the Cali but also plug the other end in a 220v socket....
Oh ....and take them out before heading back off...some tend to forget this.

I always tie a small length of ribbon to my steering wheel as a telltale reminder that the van is plugged in. I'm sure I'd otherwise forget! The overhead control panel provides a warning when you switch on the ignition, but only when the control panel is switched on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll get a warning from the adults if you carry on like that !

I have a laminated A4 sign that I attach to the steering wheel with re-useable cable ties. I made the sign up and laminated it - does the job well.

We always walks around the car in both directions, checking that nothing is left behind before we leave.
Leave nothing but thank you when you go!
Yup - I also always walk around the van. Note to self - remember to look up as well. Got in to drive off one time and almost drove off with the top up - woops.

We always walks around the car in both directions, checking that nothing is left behind before we leave.
Leave nothing but thank you when you go!

I do the same, them move off pitch and look back to make sure nothing has rolled underneath.

..me..

Think yourselves lucky if you only drive off with the cable plugged in!

A, errmmm, "mate of mine" drove under a height barrier with bikes on the roof.......twice. How could I, I mean he, do it twice? Tw@t.

A, errmmm, "mate of mine" drove under a height barrier with bikes on the roof.......twice. How could I, I mean he, do it twice? Tw@t.
Haha - I've got a 'mate' who did that too. Only the once though. At Cribbs Causeway - made a hell of a bang. 'He' got away with it as the saddle of the bike hit the plastic hanger - sheared it right in two (apparently)!

That is why one should go for a really long cable, nothing under 500 mtr.!

Reactions: DM

At least that's preferable to driving off with the dogs leads hooped around the tow bar. At 60mph, instead of barking, dogs make a noise like a cat - meeeoooww - as they scoot along the A21.

At least that's preferable to driving off with the dogs leads hooped around the tow bar. At 60mph, instead of barking, dogs make a noise like a cat - meeeoooww - as they scoot along the A21.
That reminds of the day our Jack Russell jumped out of the car window, fortunately he had a harness on looped through the seatbelt (because the week before Mrs Loz had been stopped because he was perched on her shoulder whilst driving) fortunately all he did was wear his nails down a bit. He was bugger that dog! :)

That reminds of the day our Jack Russell jumped out of the car window, fortunately he had a harness on looped through the seatbelt (because the week before Mrs Loz had been stopped because he was perched on her shoulder whilst driving) fortunately all he did was wear his nails down a bit. He was bugger that dog! :)
Was? Past tense?

I have a "friend" who did this too! Its so embarrassing (for him ;))

I think all terriers are 'spirited'