Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Electrical Hookup

V

vangogh

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi, I'm new to the VW California and to any vehicle that has the ability for an electrical hookup to power and recharge leisure batteries. With the VW California Ocean I received a cable which I think is a hookup lead that is about 1.5M long. My question is do I just purchase an outdoor electrical cable that I can plug into the lead or do I replace the lead with a longer hookup lead, or perhaps I have to buy an electrical cable from an RV supply shop vs home DIY store.

I live in Portugal and while most time I do not hookup there will be times that I will need to be able to hookup. Sorry for the very basic question and if you can help with suggestions as to what I need I would be grateful.

Hi, I'm new to the VW California and to any vehicle that has the ability for an electrical hookup to power and recharge leisure batteries. With the VW California Ocean I received a cable which I think is a hookup lead that is about 1.5M long. My question is do I just purchase an outdoor electrical cable that I can plug into the lead or do I replace the lead with a longer hookup lead, or perhaps I have to buy an electrical cable from an RV supply shop vs home DIY store.

I live in Portugal and while most time I do not hookup there will be times that I will need to be able to hookup. Sorry for the very basic question and if you can help with suggestions as to what I need I would be grateful.
That is just an extension adapter for the old type European mains hookup sockets that can still be found on some smaller sites.