Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

End of Warranty - Service?

Ken M

Ken M

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I have another month before my warranty runs out but another 5000miles until the next service is due. Is it worth getting the service done early and having the dealer do a thorough check of the vehicle? The only warranty issue that I am aware of is the rear sliding wardrobe door needs replacing. Is there anything that I should be looking at?

I have another month before my warranty runs out but another 5000miles until the next service is due. Is it worth getting the service done early and having the dealer do a thorough check of the vehicle? The only warranty issue that I am aware of is the rear sliding wardrobe door needs replacing. Is there anything that I should be looking at?
Personally I would get the Service and MOT done together. A good Dealer should give it a good check over and register any warranty items.
You can get the MOT upto 28 days before the Due Date and it will be dated to the Due Date.

How many miles since new?

Thanks WelshGas. The van has done 39,000 miles since new. I have had it for just over 6 months now. MFD states another 4000 miles till oil change, 15000 till next inspection. The MOT is not due until Aug 18 so bit early from MOT inspection but will take your advice on a service at least.

Back