Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

English speaking VW Grand California dealers in the south of France

S

Stephen T

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi,

I was wondering a couple of things.
Firstly does anyone know a contact for buying a Grand California in the south of France? My French is at school boy level.
Secondly are they even selling them in France yet? I can’t find any information on stock of them.
Thirdly does anyone know if I can even buy one there as I currently live in NZ but I am travelling in France from the beginning on March. I am a Uk passport holder but I haven’t lived there for 20+ years.

Thanks for any information anyone can help with.

Hi,

I was wondering a couple of things.
Firstly does anyone know a contact for buying a Grand California in the south of France? My French is at school boy level.
Secondly are they even selling them in France yet? I can’t find any information on stock of them.
Thirdly does anyone know if I can even buy one there as I currently live in NZ but I am travelling in France from the beginning on March. I am a Uk passport holder but I haven’t lived there for 20+ years.

Thanks for any information anyone can help with.
I think you may be out of luck. The GC is not (yet) on the configurator. You're not likely to find one in stock either; these vehicles are made to order, with long delivery delays. There's a dealer in Baillargues (Montpellier) and Narbonne. The latter one does not have any English speaking staff; I know because I bought two Californias there. Your best chance is probably in Germany.

If your not in Europe until march things can de diffrent by then and some may have stock in France.
When you make a trip to Germany or Holland you will get to see it for sure .
In Holland a very high known VW dealer will tell you all about California's and the GC .
They will do everything to help you in Englisch and may even have info regarding exporting one to NZ .

A few weeks ago there was a configurator (if that’s a real word) on the French Vw site. But it seems to have gone now!

I have had an email from a distributor in France. Apparently they should start coming into France in early January, which will work great for us, so happy times ahead.

Back