Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Erde 122 Camping Trailer with 3 Bike Racks and Accessories £350

teeboy

teeboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Not sure this is very Cali specific, but thought I would post here before I launch it on ebay!

Erde 122 Trailer with 13 pin electrics and good tyres - only had light use. Supplied with the following accessories:

• Jockey Wheel
  • Spare wheel, with spare wheel attachment
  • Top Rails - which can be used to hold any roof rack accessory like a roof box
  • Currently there are 3 bike racks attached to the top rails
  • Soft cover which can be used under the top rails
  • There is a 2nd cover with high side rails - the cover part of this is in average condition with a couple of holes and some mould - also it is a pain to remove the top rails and add this on - but is handy if you go camping without the bikes and want some extra space.
  • Wheel Lock to secure trailer when not attached to the car
  • Also includes hitch lock (to lock the trailer onto your tow hitch)
  • Includes all keys; Hitch Lock, Wheel Lock, 3 x Bike rack locks

Only used for camping and bike trips - not been used to take rubble to the tip - see photos of inside the trailer.

£350 collection only - we are near Kettering, Northants. Cash on collection please.

20200710_112704 (Large).jpg

20200710_111531 (Large).jpg

20200710_112409 (Large).jpg

20200710_110905 (Large).jpg

20200710_112449 (Large).jpg

20200710_112346 (Large).jpg

20200710_111552 (Large).jpg

20200710_112328 (Large).jpg

20200710_112416 (Large).jpg

20200710_112401 (Large).jpg

Hi I am interested in the trailer, is it still for sale? just trying to think when I could come and collect. Are you in Kettering? We are in Somerset Caroline

Hi Caroline.

Lucky for you I have not got around to listing it on ebay yet :) It is still available.

I am here pretty much all of the time due as I am off work at the moment.

As it is such a long journey let me know if you need any more pictures of the trailer before you set off - although I am sure you will be happy with it - we have had it quite a while but have only used it for a few holidays.

I will send you a PM of the exact location.

Tony

Still for sale.
Hi Tony if trailer is still for sale I can now come up to Kettering around 14/15th August. Whilst happy to tow it may need help to attach it
Caroline

Hi there - yep still hasn't been a deal with ebay - so I have a pile of stuff to sell - including the trailer. No problems holding it for a couple of weeks.

Happy to help fit it - I have the adapter so it can work with all types of car wiring - which you can have :)

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony my message sent on Sunday doesn’t seem to have got through. I was asking if I could pick up earlier this week, any possibility? Would now have to be wed a.m? Thanks

I had my settings set up weirdly so I got notifications for updates to this message - but not private message - I have replied via PM.

Tony