Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ESC and Tyre Pressure warning light

P

Phil75

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
IMG_9928[1].JPG Whilst driving back home from our first European road trip this warning light came on (see attached image). We pulled over and checked the tyre pressure and all was fine. I tried to reset the system using the Multifunctional Display (M-FD) on the steering wheel but unable to reset or clear error message. The Autostop is also showing as an error. We have a T6 DSG 2017 model. The only possible cause is that I did top up the tyre air in Austria but that was in accordance with the tyre recommendations and we did approx 800miles after this before the error message showed up. The van is driving fine. Before we contact the Garage has anyone experienced a similar problem?

We have frequent tyre pressure warning light occurrences which turn out to be false but we can always reset without a problem. They are sometimes coupled with auto stop showing an error. We've just learned to live with it but should probably get it sorted whilst on warranty.

We have frequent tyre pressure warning light occurrences which turn out to be false but we can always reset without a problem. They are sometimes coupled with auto stop showing an error. We've just learned to live with it but should probably get it sorted whilst on warranty.

Thanks Flood. Waiting for local VW to call back. Hopefully they can show us how to reset ourselves. Cheers

If it wont reset, plus you say the stability light is on, I would suggest you have a faulty wheel speed sensor.

If it wont reset, plus you say the stability light is on, I would suggest you have a faulty wheel speed sensor.
Hi All, just as an update, vw assistance visited and advised that our van was due a software upgrade which will address this issue along with other items including the leisure battery not charging. VW have called in people and are addressing at service intervals. The van is the garage getting sorted.

Reading some posts regarding electronic issues seems i'm feeling lucky i sticked to my T5 with less of those gadgets that cause nothing but trouble.
Always the same answer from VW : need an update or a warrenty recall ....strange thing on brand new verhicles .
Hope they sort you out .