Eskdale C&CC popular with Cali's ...

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Not 6pm yet and 4 out of 12 vans on the site are Cali's (3 T5's and my T4).

The site is home to a small vw event in April which apparently attracts quite a few Cali's.

Great site, great walking and most importantly great pubs within staggering distance.

Yes - we've been there twice before and are back again next weekend. It's a fantastic site.

We go at least once a year I was there last week and yes, there was another cali there I think it's my fave site in the world.
At 61 I'm am an official oldie so as a member of the c&c club I pay c7£ a night - has to be a bargain!

This is the site I met you on about 4 years ago isn't it Ian?

Sent from my Galaxy S6

We went to the first VW event there , a great weekend, pubs very close and they had put on an old army truck to ferry people back and forwards. Ratty railway nearby for the kids too.

It is indeed freeley! I think we had a chat about toppers? We've got one now but don't use it much

It's strange how we all buy kit we think we need but hardly use and eventually end up selling, I now look at most things and if I have got by without them realise I don't need it, I just think I do!

It is indeed freeley! I think we had a chat about toppers? We've got one now but don't use it much
Yeah and I bought a pair of awning tie down straps after seeing yours.
Lovely site and area just a shame the rain was biblical and we all had to camp in the car park!

Sent from my Galaxy S6