Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Essential accessories for a new California

My top recommended buy for 2016;

Sea to Summit Extra Large Dry Lite Towel https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001Q3KLF4/?tag=eliteelect-21

You'll see on Amazon that you can get different sizes and colours from lots of different suppliers. They aren't the cheapest but we did try a less expensive one and it had a horrible feel to it (though see below )

These towels are fab once you get used to the feeling of dabbing yourself dry with what feels like velour blotting paper! No really it's quite pleasant.

Why bother?

1. They dry very quickly - so nice especially in winter (or wet summer!) not have to have wet towels draped about for too long along with wet waterproofs.

2. They pack down to a tiny bundle.

Even my wife's seen the light!

• Agree
Reactions: Loz
My top recommended buy for 2016;

Sea to Summit Extra Large Dry Lite Towel https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001Q3KLF4/?tag=eliteelect-21

You'll see on Amazon that you can get different sizes and colours from lots of different suppliers. They aren't the cheapest but we did try a less expensive one and it had a horrible feel to it (though see below )

These towels are fab once you get used to the feeling of dabbing yourself dry with what feels like velour blotting paper! No really it's quite pleasant.

Why bother?

1. They dry very quickly - so nice especially in winter (or wet summer!) not have to have wet towels draped about for too long along with wet waterproofs.

2. They pack down to a tiny bundle.

Even my wife's seen the light!
I will second that sort of towel, ours are less fancy, but work real well
Last winter I went away with my brother to wet Wales, and his great heavy towel never got dry after the first shower, while mine dried eaisily overnight and could be packed away, and was fresh for the next wash
Same goes for modern quick drying base layers and breathable fabrics.
His bulky waxed coat was a nucience once soaked

Should have said - they also are also very good at drying!