Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eventually I registered too...

Calimili

Calimili

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hi everybody,
Marco here, hopefully soon a California Ocean owner. I'm awaiting delivery beginning of June. Fingers crossed!
That would be my very first RV, planning to take my little daughter to many adventures.
I'm actually now based in Germany, but lived many years in the UK (London) .
I've been reading this forum for a while, about time I'd register as well I thought, so here I am..;)
Well, hope to participate soon in interesting threads, most likely about accessories and hacks.
Read and write to you soon,
Regards
Marco

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Don’t forget the pictures.

Welcome !
Living in Gemany , did you not go for picking up the Cali in Hannover ....must be a great expirience.

:welcome Calimili

As Welsh gas says pics when the new addition arrives please

Welcome !
Living in Gemany , did you not go for picking up the Cali in Hannover ....must be a great expirience.
I will indeed pick it up in Hannover. I bought it at the f.r.e.e. fair in Munich from the official Munich VW dealer, so I chose to pick it up from Hannover which is as far away from Frankfurt as Munich is... roughly.

Apart from that everything looks good. :D
:welcome
Rüdesheim is a good getaway for you.
I know Rüdesheim from my Harley days... But I will definitely go to the camping site there the first nights, just to get myself familiar with setting up the vehicle in a camping site, power, water, awning etc.

I know Rüdesheim from my Harley days... But I will definitely go to the camping site there the first nights, just to get myself familiar with setting up the vehicle in a camping site, power, water, awning etc.
Thats the one :thumb no donuts this time on the main street.

Back