Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Everything VW California becomes .... CampervanBits

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Hi All,

As some of you may have already noticed we have totally rebranded the club shop and also have a brand new website !!

The site is now fully live and ready to accept orders but we are still working away in the background fine tuning some bits and pieces.

As always we would love your constructive feedback on the new store

www.campervanbits.com

Small Logo-01.jpg

like the logo

Was just yesterday allready checking out the new site , looks great !
Love the square RidgeMonkey kettle , sadly i just bought a new collapsble or else i would want one of those ....

@Meoncoast , agree! would look great as a sticker on the back of our Cali's !

Site looks nice but pricing is still out of reach for non-UK residents. It looks like Euro shipping has even become more expensive than before. Example: a 3.95 replacement sink plug will cost me 28.94!
Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 08.18.54.png

Site looks nice but pricing is still out of reach for non-UK residents. It looks like Euro shipping has even become more expensive than before. Example: a 3.95 replacement sink plug will cost me 28.94!
View attachment 52692

I've had things send to me from the shop and yes you pay a rater large amount of delivery costs but don't think there's anything they can do about it . The delivery cost is only resanable when buying for a large amount so each item gets to be just a little more expencife . A 3,95£ thing would be very expencive...
You could make it a round trip to the UK or visit a club meet to get your stuff .
I've bought things at a club meet also when visiting the UK .

Back