Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

excited new owner

shoulston

shoulston

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
sold my T6 Caravelle (claude) last year and waiting to take delivery of beuatiful new lady in my life (claudette) T6 Ocean 199 DSG.. found this site and instantly joined up, fantastic forums with loads of knowledgeable people willing to share advice. Already looking at solar pannels, blow up awning and lots of new toys to feed my gadget habbit! look like a whole life time of fun and can't wait to get out and enjoy cali' lifestyle. Any links to 'whats the essential kit you must buy day 1' appreciated. 10 years camping with the kids so we probably have most things but surely its got to match the vans colour scheme :)

IMG-2026.jpg

(apologies for verypoor image really doesnt do her justice xxxx

Welcome.
Lovely looking van, one of my favourite colour combinations :thumb

Welcome on board Shoulston. I love the names Claude and Claudette. :thumb Still struggling with a name for mine :). Cali specific bare essentials - IMHO - a spare wheel lock - sparesafe and a bellows bungee from the club shop. the rest - you can figure out as you go.

Enjoy the ride.

Welcome on board Shoulston. I love the names Claude and Claudette. :thumb Still struggling with a name for mine :). Cali specific bare essentials - IMHO - a spare wheel lock - sparesafe and a bellows bungee from the club shop. the rest - you can figure out as you go.

Enjoy the ride.
thanks never heard of belows bungee now looking at these great advice