Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Exciting times ahead...

CocoMamaNZ

CocoMamaNZ

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Looking forward to picking up our Cali Ocean in the next couple of months. We're based in Wellington, NZ and we're lucky to get one of the last few in the Country. We have a large Leonberger puppy (45 kilos), so we're looking forward to having some exciting adventures around this beautiful country of ours....

Looking forward to picking up our Cali Ocean in the next couple of months. We're based in Wellington, NZ and we're lucky to get one of the last few in the Country. We have a large Leonberger puppy (45 kilos), so we're looking forward to having some exciting adventures around this beautiful country of ours....
Welcome here. I’d love to see your pictures of your adventures. I’ve been to NZ 3 times and love its greenery, wildlife, beaches, friendly people ... and wine. Hope I’ll take my daughter one day.
What do you mean the last few Californias in the country?

Hi there. Can you give us some idea what you had to pay in NZ for yours? I’m guessing over $150k NZ. Depending on Spec. I imagine you will have the place to yourself now as no tourists to clog up the countryside.

Great memories of touring New Zealand. Would love to do it in a California. Totaranui Campground and the Abel Tasman National Park was a highlight for us - stunning scenery. Have fun.