Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale External hooks

Bigted

Bigted

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 Beach
IMG_0110.JPG i've got a few (24 in total) hooks that go in the external equipment rail of a Cali T5/T6. They are ideal for towels or dish cloths. £1 each plus £1 p and p (U.K.) or feel free to collect from Portsmouth!

View attachment 22879 i've got a few (24 in total) hooks that go in the external equipment rail of a Cali T5/T6. They are ideal for towels or dish cloths. £1 each plus £1 p and p (U.K.) or feel free to collect from Portsmouth!
I'll take half a dozen, the green ones would be fine. I'll send you a PM.

I'll take the 5 blue ones please. Will send a PM.

Green and Blue now sold

Never seen those....
Where did you get them?

I made them - CAD design and 3D printer.

Not thesame...
@Bigted , get a patend and sell it to Brandrup....£££££££$$$$$$€€€€€€

I've got those but they don't fit the rail on side of the van, only the awning.

I've got those but they don't fit the rail on side of the van, only the awning.
The
View attachment 22879 i've got a few (24 in total) hooks that go in the external equipment rail of a Cali T5/T6. They are ideal for towels or dish cloths. £1 each plus £1 p and p (U.K.) or feel free to collect from Portsmouth!

6 black for me please. Will pm you.

You are making these to sell is this a one off or will you be making more if so you will need to upgrade your membership. I will leave this post running for now

Hi David,

This is a one off to get rid of some bits I made - however I will PM you to discuss further.

Regards

Ian

IMG_0119.JPG The hooks in @Calikev post are a Fiammia accessory designed to fit the external channel on Fiammia awnings (see above). The factory fit awning does not have these channels on the outside, however there is one if you lift the awning cover I believe that they may fit.

Hope this helps.

seem handy and would love a few if got any left a grey plus two of other colour 3 x total- pm me and sort payment etc
thanks

Back