Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Extra (outside) chairs for T6 Ocean

Seaside Sussex

Seaside Sussex

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

We are hoping to take delivery of our Ocean in the next few weeks :thumb . We will be travelling as a family of four and I am trying to source some lightweight chairs which will size-up nicely to the outside table (so similar to what is included in the van) for our older children. They'll need to be adult sized as opposed to child-sized. Was thinking about stools but I think they'll get back ache on those after a while if we are all siting outside for dinner/games etc.

Any recommendations? @GrannyJen's idea of using the bog in the bag (I was in hysterics last night reading the toilet thread) is probably not our ideal solution!

Jayne

You may wish to have a look at the Helinox range which are strong but light and pack up small. The Helinox 'one' may be a little low for sitting at the table, but the Sunset chair should be fine. Cotswold Outdoor sell them and you can get club discount. There are also cheaper 'copy' versions of both to be found on Ebay.

You may wish to have a look at the Helinox range which are strong but light and pack up small. The Helinox 'one' may be a little low for sitting at the table, but the Sunset chair should be fine. Cotswold Outdoor sell them and you can get club discount. There are also cheaper 'copy' versions of both to be found on Ebay.

Thank you. I'd previously looked at the smaller Helinox ones and discounted them due to size, but I'll check out the Sunset chair.

Heightwise, are they ok for the outside table @Alibee? They look like a good option and a lot cheaper than the Helinox chairs.

I believe they're the same seat height, but I can check for sure on the weekend. I've pre-purchased them as I good friend has them in his T6 and they fit nicely under the back shelf.

Back