Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fan stays on

edwatters

edwatters

Ed and Sam
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Had our T6 a week now and the fan stays on when you stop after less than an hour of use. It's not been that hot here so doesn't make sense at all. Stays on for about 2-3 mins as I ended up videoing it once. Any ideas ? Or is it a result of these economic engines?

There are no engine warning lights on

Had our T6 a week now and the fan stays on when you stop after less than an hour of use. It's not been that hot here so doesn't make sense at all. Stays on for about 2-3 mins as I ended up videoing it once. Any ideas ? Or is it a result of these economic engines?

There are no engine warning lights on
Quite normal. Been discussed previously. If I find the thread I will post.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/t6-150ps-cooling-fan-running-on-after-a-drive-does-yours.14254/

Mike

Thanks couldn't find anything on search it sounds blooming loud!

Thanks couldn't find anything on search it sounds blooming loud!

I used a shortcut on my desktop for searches

site:vwcaliforniaclub.com fan running

In this case I added "fan running"

Mike

Reactions: DM
After a great deal of training eventually two Brits have managed to undercut one Belgian worker for the low-end tasks around here ...
:cheers

After a great deal of training eventually two Brits have managed to undercut one Belgian worker for the low-end tasks around here ...
Must be time to follow Nico Rosberg's lead and retire :Grin.

Preparing for Bre*it

Mike

Let's give the EU the
£50 billion
our NHS deserves
Voted leave, now pay the price
:offtopic but to be expected.
Off to the EU tomorrow to help them pay their way - as I have done for the last 40 + years.

Thats cleared up the DPF regen issue. Agreed, its noisy!!

Back