Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Farewell … sad to say

M

Mike Maguire

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Due to to long term illness we no longer use our delightful elderly SE Cali for camping so will very shortly be advertised.And this is the second time round for a similar though very different reason . Getting a large modern estate car instead but just feel so sad!
Wish you all the very best!

Very sorry to hear of your situation Mike, and really empathise with it. Up here in Ilfacombe I am looking to sell our wonderful 2015 SE Cali.; camping and so much more as a vehicle!

Unlike the van, my life expectancy now estimated in days or weeks.

Had a deal set up with WBAC/WBAV; then the offer plummeted when the system had its import status (RHD but..) from 2015 as a new vehicle revealed. That's a commercial decision for them and me, but I had told them clearly about this from every angle before they made their original offer. Adam at Barnstaple WBAC really annoying by trying to explain the situation about 15 times, which of course I already knew!! What a bunch of timewasters..

Anyway, on more important matters, I wish you all the best!

Mark

Very sorry to hear of your situation Mike, and really empathise with it. Up here in Ilfacombe I am looking to sell our wonderful 2015 SE Cali.; camping and so much more as a vehicle!

Had a deal set up with WBAC/WBAV; then the offer plummeted when the system had its import status (RHD but..) from 2015 as a new vehicle revealed. That's a commercial decision for them and me, but I had told them clearly about this from every angle before they made their original offer. Adam at Barnstaple WBAC really annoying by trying to explain the situation about 15 times, which of course I already knew!! What a bunch of timewasters..

Mark
Got to admit, your post (and the original one) brought a tear to my eye…:-(

Makes you realise that you should be thankful for what we have and make the most of everyday.

Wishing you all the very best.

Kind regards

simon

Due to to long term illness we no longer use our delightful elderly SE Cali for camping so will very shortly be advertised.And this is the second time round for a similar though very different reason . Getting a large modern estate car instead but just feel so sad!
Wish you all the very best!

Thank you Mike for your wishes and wishing you also the best. Well, hope that there is a third time when you are able to step back into the Cali life when things get back.

Mark

Mark, sending our best wishes your way.

Mark
Oh my Mark …. Thank you for your empathy … can only wish you the very best for what time you have left.

Mark
Chin up Mark, and be proud of the difference you have made…

Back