Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Feedback on an Idea Please

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
i've had an idea...

And i would like some feedback on it please. I've spoken to the mods and they are prepared to try it but rather than waste everyone's time I thought i'd throw this out to the forum.

We always have posts regarding equipment, what does what, what are the functions on the sat nav? What's the differences between Sat Nav Systems, what does lane assist do and how does it work, laminate glass etc etc...

Aware that our vans were packed with lengthy manuals I wondered if for new buyers or those just interested we had a pinned thread that showed a function/feature/option (picture) and what it did.

This is particularly interesting for Beach owners because the Beaches out there now have a real variation in equipment and more people are asking what options are what.

So for the Cali and the Beach, pinned posts with pictures and a description.

Now I may be as deluded as those on Dragons' Den but I'd throw this out there and see what the feedback was, obvious no feedback will be all the feedback I need lol.

James

I like your idea... I'm in. I'll give you 10000 words if you give me 33% of the profits. (I think thats how it'll work?)

James that is an excellent idea, may help prevent the same questions being asked time & again.
I was thinking of a pinned FAQ post.

Andy said:
James that is an excellent idea, may help prevent the same questions being asked time & again.
I was thinking of a pinned FAQ post.

Andy - yes, pretty much - it's nice to know how things work and if you are buying what options do etc.

James

Would have been incredibly useful when I was choosing recently!!... I'm in!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

redredzimmer said:

I had you in mind James - you've got some great features on your Beach :)

James

James said:
redredzimmer said:

James
I like it!!... Happy to contribute!!

redredzimmer said:
James said:
redredzimmer said:

James
I like it!!... Happy to contribute!!

Okay well I need to put it to the mods and think about how to do it. My basic premise was a section, for example, Beach Equipment... Then add pictures and descriptions of the equipment.

I know not everything can be shown with a pic but thought it might be a start. Could for example expand sections with sat nav.

James

Back