Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Feedback through loudspeakers

Bajers

Bajers

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi All,
Could somebody advise on this please?
When driving with the drivers side window down, wind noise acts on the speech sensor above the drivers head in the rooflining causing a booming through the loudspeakers. Seems primarily to be rear ones but not sure.
Any ideas how this can be sorted?
Many thanks.

Hi All,
Could somebody advise on this please?
When driving with the drivers side window down, wind noise acts on the speech sensor above the drivers head in the rooflining causing a booming through the loudspeakers. Seems primarily to be rear ones but not sure.
Any ideas how this can be sorted?
Many thanks.

Sounds like you’re referring to the T5/6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is controlled via the settings in the head unit can not recall how but had the same issue and turn off from the unit.

think you are referring to the voice enhancer to allow the rear passengers to hear you better. thinking about it more I think you can turn it off by press the symbol top right on the head unit.

Last edited:
Thanks guys and yes, T6 California Ocean. And yep, sorted through the head unit.
Many thanks.
Regards.
Barry.

MODERATORS!

This is one for the T6 section.

Ooh. That’s neat. Never seen before. Is that in yours? Looks more like a hands free setup rather than a rear seat comm link.

OP posted in the wrong forum though. They confirmed they’re taking about a T6 Ocean.

Ah hadn’t realised it was a rear seat intercom thingy. Mine is just the mic for the phone.

Ah hadn’t realised it was a rear seat intercom thingy. Mine is just the mic for the phone.

Yeah. Dunno why so many T5/6 questions land in the T4 Technical section.

Regardless, that’s a really neat phone mic solution. Might have to investigate that to replace my dangling on a wire floppy mirror mic thingy.

Back