Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Fiamma Side W Pro panel (Fiamma F45 or Thule 5102)

• Thread starter californiadreaming
  • Start date
californiadreaming

californiadreaming

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
For sale: 1 * Fiamma Side W Pro panel for Fiamma F45 or Thule Omnistor 5102.

We purchased this side panel for our California, but it is no longer required as we have decided to purchase a Thule Residence instead. The panel will fit both the Fiamma F45 awning and the Thule Omnistor 5102. The side panel is as new and has never been used, and can be used at either end of the awning, towards the front or rear of the van. The original box has been removed so that we could compact it down for travel, but It comes with everything that was included in the original packaging, along with instructions on how to fit to both the Fiamma or the Thule awning. Cost £150 new, but will accept £85 which will include postage.

Thanks,

Paul.

Last edited:
OK thanks, does it come with a rafter pole to connect to the fiamma and are you going to Busfest in Malvern at the weekend?

OK thanks, does it come with a rafter pole to connect to the fiamma and are you going to Busfest in Malvern at the weekend?
It comes with everything that you would get if you bought a new one, so that's the rafter pole, the panel itself, and the various tie downs, pegs and adapters required. The only thing missing is the original box, as this was quite big. I wish I was going to Malvern, but unfortunately I'm working. However I am travelling from Pembrokeshire to Andover towards end of this month if that's of any use to you?

Thanks for the info. I think it would have to be posted so wondering what your very best price would be inclusive of delivery please?

Thanks for the info. I think it would have to be posted so wondering what your very best price would be inclusive of delivery please?
Ok, I have looked online for fully insured postage, and it would cost around £13, so I would have to factor this into the sale. I am still open to offers.

Last edited:
Hi again, just returned from Busfest . Forgot to ask but which side does the panel fit, to the front of the van or to the rear towards tailgate. Thanks, Darren.

Hi again, just returned from Busfest . Forgot to ask but which side does the panel fit, to the front of the van or to the rear towards tailgate. Thanks, Darren.
Hi Darren, it will fit either front or rear, it has adapters for both.

Thanks for the info, I would love to buy it but having already spent a small fortune on accessories for our recently purchased cali we can only offer £75 inc. delivery i'm afraid. Sorry.

Thanks for the info, I would love to buy it but having already spent a small fortune on accessories for our recently purchased cali we can only offer £75 inc. delivery i'm afraid. Sorry.
Ok Darren, completely understand what you mean about the never ending accessorizing! Cali's are a bit like that, we've been exactly the same over the years! I could meet you half way and say £75 not including postage if that helps. I've done a bit more research tonight and Parcel Force could deliver it to you for £9.18 for a signed for 48hr post....let me know what you think.....Paul