Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Fiamma Side W Pro panel for Omnistor 5102 or Fiamma F45

californiadreaming

californiadreaming

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
For sale: 1 * Fiamma Side W Pro panel for Fiamma F45 or Thule Omnistor 5102.

We purchased this side panel for our California, but it is no longer required as we have decided to purchase a Thule Residence instead. The panel will fit both the Fiamma F45 awning and the Thule Omnistor 5102. The side panel is as new and has never been used, and can be used at either end of the awning, towards the front or rear of the van. The original box has been removed so that we could compact it down for travel, but It comes with everything that was included in the original packaging, along with instructions on how to fit to both the Fiamma or the Thule awning. Cost £150 new, but will accept £85 which will include postage.

Thanks,

Paul.

For sale: 1 * Fiamma Side W Pro panel for Fiamma F45 or Thule Omnistor 5102.

We purchased this side panel for our California, but it is no longer required as we have decided to purchase a Thule Residence instead. The panel will fit both the Fiamma F45 awning and the Thule Omnistor 5102. The side panel is as new and has never been used, and can be used at either end of the awning, towards the front or rear of the van. The original box has been removed so that we could compact it down for travel, but It comes with everything that was included in the original packaging, along with instructions on how to fit to both the Fiamma or the Thule awning. Cost £150 new, but will accept £85 which will include postage.

Thanks,

Paul.

Hi Paul

If you will do it for £75 posted, I'll take it?

Will PayPal you the money today.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Paul

If you will do it for £75 posted, I'll take it?

Will PayPal you the money today.

Thanks

Andy
Hi Andy,

Apologies for only just seeing your message. Thanks very much for the offer but it's going to cost me £10 to post and I'd like £75 left over. Thanks again.

Paul.

Thanks Paul - Fair enough!

I’ll be here if you change your mind

Cheers

Andy

Hi Paul
I’ll do £85 if you can include postage with that.
Many thanks
Mark