Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally Arrived

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
After some time at the port of entry it now with me. has not quite sunk in yet but love it.

Thanks all for your input in getting me this far, sure there will be a few more questions.

Thanks AllCalifornia 2019.jpg

Hi I’m glad your happy with your Cali I’m sorry I could not come and say hello today as we were snowed under in the workshop. Hope Tom or Phil explained to you that for the mirrors to fold on lock you need to hold the lock button for two seconds. If you have any questions then please ask but just go and enjoy her we all loved the two tone colour.

Hi I’m glad your happy with your Cali I’m sorry I could not come and say hello today as we were snowed under in the workshop. Hope Tom or Phil explained to you that for the mirrors to fold on lock you need to hold the lock button for two seconds. If you have any questions then please ask but just go and enjoy her we all loved the two tone colour.
Many Thanks M,
I cant be any happier your tec team did an excellent job turning her around. really thanks for that. yes the mirrors were explained. hopefully see you on Monday for a little extra!!!

Cant wait to do a first trip already have booked both Bank Holidays.

Congratulations! Lovely ..... now, lots of posts please, where you've been, what you've done ...and of course the mandatory pics :)

Just saw this colour combination on the autobahn: Wow! Stunning! Did you change the front lip and lower it a bit? Looks sporty! Welcome here!

Love the two tone - candy white and iridium great?
Also alloys look very nice

Absolutely stunning that's one of my favourite colour combo can I ask where you purchased the vehicle from and what's the name of those alloys there gorgeous I'm so jealous :thumb

Hi all,

Really many thanks for you lovely comments re our Cali in Mojave beige and candy white. The wheels are 18” BBS SX’s normal tyre size.

Purchased from Breeze in Poole great guys, did a fantastic job, had HD rolebars fitted from factory then Martins team made a great job lowering her by 30mm and 4 wheel alignment followed by front and rear defusers then side bars fitted.

Busy buying all the bits and bobs you need carpet, draws and shelves, if anyone has any other suggestions please say.

Will try to attend the next afternoon meet.

Thanks all, Will

Best is to visit the club shop to get some ideas about what you „need“, compare with your personal „needs“ and sometimes you find the things already at home.
There are several cool threads about interior. Check out @Auberg-ine ideas

Just ordered carpets and second skin seat covers for the front and additional draws and wardrobe shelves from Germany.

Just saw this colour combination on the autobahn: Wow! Stunning! Did you change the front lip and lower it a bit? Looks sporty! Welcome here!
Yes sportline front and rear spoiler and lowerd by 30mm with HD anti roll bars and BBS SX’s

Thank you

Just ordered carpets and second skin seat covers for the front and additional draws and wardrobe shelves from Germany.
Could you let me know the contact details for the German supplier of the wardrobe shelves. We bought a set a few years back and they have been one of the most useful extras and make the wardrobe a useful space.
Unfortunately two of the brackets have recently broken and I’m looking to source spare parts. Thanks for any leads you can provide.

Hi Mike & Agnes, (Senga)

Yes a much better use of space IMO. however we also have a safe so did not fit the third shelf but really pleased with what we have.

The company is Calitop
https://calitop.eu/?cat=c6_Schrankausbau-Schrankausbau.html

Just looked on there site before posting and looks like they have updated their range and changed some of the shelving.

Easy to fit with English instructions which was kindly translated and sent to me via a kind forum member.

Good luck.

Nice, congrats, looks fantastic, enjoy the ride.

Interesting that the OP thought it was iridium grey, I know my Mojave can change colour depending on the light. It is a great colour and lovely combo with the white.

Back