Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally our Beach (called Bruce) has arrived!

wls03

wls03

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
IMG_7813.JPG
IMG_7930.JPG
After 9 gruelling months and forum reading, our California Beach was collected on Thursday!

We picked him up from York and drove him home to Scotland. We took him across to Loch Lomond for our first proper nights camping. Absolutely smitten and can't wait to get out in him again!

We're documenting Bruce's adventures on Instagram too abeachcalledbruce :)

Looking good in the sun. Enjoy

Thursday delivery and yet now announced here....shame on you!
...serious now , seems you had fun ;)
Congrats , let the good times roll-on!

Bruce!!!! Top.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Was it that clean when you got back?

Looks great in yellow.

Was it that clean when you got back?

Looks great in yellow.
A bit muddier and fly splattered but it still looks smart. The colour is certainly striking but I really love it, it looks better in the flesh than in the pictures. It's also really easy to find in a car park or campsite :)

Great view and congrats.

Dare you to have the back open during the Midge 'festive' season.

Great view and congrats.

Dare you to have the back open during the Midge 'festive' season.
One of the things that we learned was that yellow is an attractive colour to the flying insects (and a pair of ducks!). I think we'll keep the back closed and the Smidge ready :Nailbiting

One of the things that we learned was that yellow is an attractive colour to the flying insects (and a pair of ducks!). I think we'll keep the back closed and the Smidge ready :Nailbiting
You just gave me a flashback to when I first had to wear Hivis clothing and being covered in little black beetles then thunderbugs.
Maybe not such a bad thing not being able to spec yellow on Oceans.

Welcome. The wee beasties only bite on days with a 'Y' in them. Have fun in your gorgeous Beach!

View attachment 19764
View attachment 19765
After 9 gruelling months and forum reading, our California Beach was collected on Thursday!

We picked him up from York and drove him home to Scotland. We took him across to Loch Lomond for our first proper nights camping. Absolutely smitten and can't wait to get out in him again!

Good colour choice!

View attachment 19764
View attachment 19765

Love it!

Looks great, hope you have lots of great adventures. Enjoy.

Congratulations - I love the yellow too, such a happy colour for a happy vehicle ...

Will check the Instagram too, have fun.

Yes. 1 yr old. used to have plate t6 ylo on it

Yes it has. love it. pissed off it doesn't fit in my garage. just a bit wide on the mirrors when folded in.planning on rehashing the garage door