Fire Safety Stick

motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Just come across this fire extinguisher which can be used on any type of fire and leaves no residue or mess.
I couldn't find any mention of it on here anywhere so thought it worth posting up. Looks like an ideal solution for the California.

I like that idea. The powder extinguishers make a hell of a mess.
It would be nice if there was a demo video of it actually putting out a fire.

IMG_1595.PNG
The one on the left sits in my drivers doorpocket
The one on the right is bolted next to the kitchenunit above the invertersocket
A blanket lives in the rear seat pocket of the passengerseat and has a musketon so i can hang it wherever it suits.
The standaard extinguser i moved from in between the front seats to the front of the passenserseat.

If it starts burning i'll probally best run away doh...:)

I thought the general consensus was to not try to firefight and instead get out of the vehicle and protect life over vehicle. Maybe I need to revisit this

I thought the general consensus was to not try to firefight and instead get out of the vehicle and protect life over vehicle. Maybe I need to revisit this
That's something you would have to assess at the time, certainly life over vehicle but it may be safe to put a small fire out, or say your kids are in the upper bed?

I agree that triyng to put out a fire in a car/campervan would be very hard , but it could just be a towel caught fire next to the gaspit so that could be put out if help is in hands reach

Thanks both. Reading my comment again, it may have come across as sarcastic - which it wasn’t intended to be - so I’m glad you haven’t interpreted it as such. I will consider extinguishers further.

That was about it or as HC says a small fire.
Could be someone else needs your help or most likely I would say a BBQ.
Life over property and good to have something at hand.

Mike

Back