Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Australian California Order !

A

Akaphil

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Good Day Mates !
New to the Club but it seems like a great place to let the world know that VW Australia is now (Finally) selling Cali's to Ozzies.
The first 30 cars were only available to order online last month and they sold out in 9 hours.
The first model available is the Beach 6.1 with 4 Motion and electric roof. With all the options it came to circa AU$115,000.
I bought the two tone Candy White and Bay Leaf Green, and it should be here around November.
Will post photos after arrival, and subsequent trip shots subject to Covid 19 !
Cheers,
Phil
Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Phil. Now starts the shopping . One advice (which you'll get a lot on here for free ) - unless you're sure, use the Cali and then buy what you need. In the Cali world, less is more.

Start dreaming about your Cali adventures and any queries, either search the site or just ask.

Enjoy!

Welcome along! Now comes the long wait, but I guess it will hopefully arrive in time for your summer!

Good Day Mates !
New to the Club but it seems like a great place to let the world know that VW Australia is now (Finally) selling Cali's to Ozzies.
The first 30 cars were only available to order online last month and they sold out in 9 hours.
The first model available is the Beach 6.1 with 4 Motion and electric roof. With all the options it came to circa AU$115,000.
I bought the two tone Candy White and Bay Leaf Green, and it should be here around November.
Will post photos after arrival, and subsequent trip shots subject to Covid 19 !
Cheers,
Phil
Melbourne, Australia
Congratulations Phil, and welcome, a great place to have adventures.

:welcome Fantastic. Congratulations Phil.
I hope you have many happy adventures in him/her/it. :thumb

Back