Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First proper trip in new Coast

AS4

AS4

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Got a chance to take our new Coast off for a bit of a (short) trip down to Co. Wicklow this weekend. Weather is just lots of wind and rain.. Now parked up in campsite to spend our first night in it.. fired up the heater and thanked god we weren't in a tent..
Such freedom to have one at our disposal all of the time... and such a brilliant machine.. We are so happy with it!

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

Nice.
Have to change your details now.:thumb

Was gonna change details but no option for T6 Coast...

Nice California, is that Glendalough in the middle photo. Ended up in the youth hostel there after walking from Dublin on the Wicklow Way, think we started from Marley Park. What a beautiful place Glendalough was, one of these days I'm going to go back there, it really was stunning Have fun in your new coast.
Wullie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice California, is that Glendalough in the middle photo. Ended up in the youth hostel there after walking from Dublin on the Wicklow Way, think we started from Marley Park. What a beautiful place Glendalough was, one of these days I'm going to go back there, it really was stunning Have fun in your new coast.
Wullie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! You're right. It is Glendalough. Beautiful place despite the weather...

Got a chance to take our new Coast off for a bit of a (short) trip down to Co. Wicklow this weekend. Weather is just lots of wind and rain.. Now parked up in campsite to spend our first night in it.. fired up the heater and thanked god we weren't in a tent..
Such freedom to have one at our disposal all of the time... and such a brilliant machine.. We are so happy with it!

View attachment 19906

View attachment 19907

View attachment 19908

Nice photos! Glad to see you out and about, this wet n'wild Paddy's wkend.... Summer is forecast to be on a Sunday, in May, this year :cheers - Your Coast looks great!!

Nice photos! Glad to see you out and about, this wet n'wild Paddy's wkend.... Summer is forecast to be on a Sunday, in May, this year :cheers - Your Coast looks great!!
Thanks!! Hope to get away in it on summer :)

View attachment 19906

View attachment 19907

View attachment 19908
Very nice - enjoy to the Max!

Back