Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First VW ID. Buzz Camper Conversion Doesn't Come From The Factory

Think we will wait for EV Nugget.

The carpet and plywood looks very DIY retro though, so might appeal to some.

No picture of the 'full size bed for two' .... looks more of a single person camper. Surfing Dudes apply now. But credit for starting the ball rolling.

No picture of the 'full size bed for two' .... looks more of a single person camper. Surfing Dudes apply now. But credit for starting the ball rolling.
Bed pictures here. Looks fairly basic.

Still don't see how they'll fit a camper in to the current ID Buzz. Looked over one at the main dealer, and while I think it will be a success as an e-Van, it's just too small as a camper. Day van possibly, but camper no. Maybe the LWB version out later in the year might do the job.

I've just read about a conversion by Love Campers in East Sussex and available for hire from £150 per night.

I've just read about a conversion by Love Campers in East Sussex and available for hire from £150 per night.

Seems a bit pointless having a sink and cooker if you can’t stand up to use them and they’re a little too far away to reach from the bench seat. Perhaps they provide a stool to sit on

Seems a bit pointless having a sink and cooker if you can’t stand up to use them and they’re a little too far away to reach from the bench seat. Perhaps they provide a stool to sit on
Would be better as a pull out kitchen under bed with shelter under the tailgate (if it had one I/o builders van barn doors).

But good so see some progress…

They're coming thick and fast now.

This is one I remember having seen in another thread. But interestingly, they mention int he video that this tiny pop-top has a bed for two children (but not shown in the video for some reason). That would make it the first ID Buzz-based conversion that sleeps 4 that I’ve seen.

Still not something I’d buy. And that indoor/outdoor kitchen, while a nice party trick, must sacrifice a huge amount of storage space in a van that doesn’t seem to have much storage space at all.

Here's another. Who cares about practicality when it's all about getting noticed. The novelty will wear off real quick.

Don’t hate the player, as the saying goes.
These conversions are crap, we all know they’re crap but there are hundreds of idiots out there that buy stuff like this.
Take ‘em for every penny they’ve got.

Yeah. Looks like the ideal set up for a solo camper of diminutive stature with more money than sense.

Back