Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fitted seat covers

I have these fitted ones, two years in - look as good as the day fitted, definitely worth the price, great investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also check out Brandrup Second Skin. They exactly match the interior so the seats look like factory.

They are super expensive but the best things I’ve brought for my Cali.

I too have Brandrup second skin covers on our T5. I agree that they are expensive but are a fantastic fit. They take a while to fit but are worth it. I fitted ours and my wife didn't even notice when she got in despite me telling her and fitting the T6 style to give a more updated appearance.

The instructions are a bit thin on the ground but there is a U tube video in German which does help, once you start it sort of all falls into place. Of great help for me at least, was a plastic trim tool to help get edges under the appropriate trim. A point to note is that the rear seat cover uses elastic ties and clips to hold things in place. Sounds a bit naff but is really great and they clip on to bars under the seat from within the drawer box. Sounds way more complicated then it is, this gives a really nice fitting around the seat belt buckles. Let me know if you would like pictures.

I have these fitted ones, two years in - look as good as the day fitted, definitely worth the price, great investment

Thank you- the problem is they are out of stock so put us on a wait list to notify when in stock but this could be a long wait!

Yes I recall waiting around 8 weeks BUT when fitted they look like a factory fitted option, worth the wait !