Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fitted sheet for top bunk - is it faulty

P

paul_f

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I bought the fitted sheet for the top bunk a few months back and just gone to fit it

It is too short as it won't reach over the foot part of the mattress, and doesn't appear to be fitted for the thickness of the mattress, instead it is really deep

It appears to just be a bed sheet for a small double bed and put into a packet saying top bunk?

Is mine the wrong one in the bag, or have I paid £29 for something I could have got from Dunelm for £9 (small double fitted sheet)

IMG_20200628_123829.jpg

IMG_20200628_123806.jpg

IMG_20200628_123738.jpg

Hi Paul, can't answer your question as I have never bought the item but we use standard fitted double bed sheets on ours and probably the fits better than the one in your photo's.

Imo. if you got it from the clubshop/campervanbits you better ask them directly .

I've got the Brandrup version and it came as two separate sheets one large and one for the foot pad.

We use a standard double fitted sheet. Fits fine (although ours certainly doesn't have a 400 thread count - more like about 40, probably).

The shop fitted sheet only covers the main mattress not the separate piece at the end.

We use a standard double fitted sheet. Fits fine (although ours certainly doesn't have a 400 thread count - more like about 40, probably).
£5 special Mr VD, your thread count comment made me laugh.

Back